Monday 27 February 2012

Introduction to Stone Cleaning

This is my new blog about stone cleaning.  Over the next couple of weeks I will be considering the topic, cleaning of stone buildings.

The blog will look into how you can identify when natural stone requires cleaning, the various methods of cleaning stone and most importantly what people seem to miss, which is the do's and dont's of cleaning stone work.

In the meantime if you have any questions, please comment and I will get back to you.

Stone cleaning of blue lias and bath stone, in Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan   

5 comments:

  1. I love this post very much.please keep sharing of knowledges with us.

    Marble Resurfacing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am thankful for your post. You have given a great info about natural stone cleaning. I just wish your blog to get success.
    Natural Stone Cleaning Arlington TX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have looked over the other posts in your blog and I really enjoy and appreciate all the information you've shared. You certainly know a lot and it is great that you are willing to share all of your knowledge. We recently purchased some natural stone in Montreal and now I know how to take care of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its really fantastic blog . its realy informational and a such a good job. i love this Natural Stone East Lothian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. Your information is really good. Thank you for sharing.........................


    Stone cleaning products

    ReplyDelete